The Annual Meeting is IACME’s premier event that combines continuing professional development with networking, all in one day. The meeting is beneficial for medical education professionals of all experience levels, so come join us for a day devoted to your own professional development!
Registration Deadline: May 28, 2019. Everyone needs to renew their memberships prior to registering for the meeting to ensure you receive the member rate. To receive the discounted membership rate please register or renew your membership status Here
- If you need to renew membership for several individuals and register them for the meeting, you can simply provide us with the names of these individuals via this registration form. Once you’ve submitted this form to email@example.com, you can submit one payment online via paypal at paypal.me/iacmeonline. If you need assistance please contact Nikki.
Registration Fee (by May 3, 2019):
- $150 per person for IACME Members
- $235 per person for non-members
Registration Fee (after May 3, 2019):
- $165 per person for IACME Members
- $250 per person for non-members
Purchases can be paid through the website and PayPal. The website credit card processing engine supports Visa, Discover and Master Card payments up to $1400. For payments over 1400 and payments with American Express, please select the PayPal option.
Pay online now via credit card (Mastercard, VISA only) or PayPal (any card) Register
To pay via check: make payable to Illinois Alliance for CME and mail to PO Box 3266, Oak Brook, IL 60523 with registration form
- Cancellations must be received in writing by May 26, 2019. A $25 cancellation fee will be withheld. Refunds will not be granted for cancellations after May 26, 2019.
- ACCME Update with Candace Kohli – Manager of Systems Education & Outreach for ACCME
- New Approaches to Education
- Insights on the New ACCME Accreditation System
- Breakouts in diverse interest areas
- 30th Anniversary Celebration
View the Agenda
View Session Descriptions
Call for Posters
The programming committee of the IACME Annual Meeting 2019 invites you to participate in a poster session that will provide you an opportunity to present your poster abstract to colleagues with mutual interests. Submit your abstract to Amy Chambers at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 10 2019. See the Call for Posters form for further details. Download Call For Posters
30th Anniversary Celebration: 3:45-5:00pm
Make plans to join fellow colleagues for a relaxing beverage and social time following the conference. This year, in celebration of the 30th Anniversary of the IACME, we invite our members to submit a short video clip highlighting your experience with the organization. The video clips will be featured in a montage to kick off our celebration at the conclusion of the meeting. For more details, contact email@example.com.
Please note: Most street parking in that area is 2 hours and information on parking in the Vail Ave Garage next door to the Metropolis can be found below:
Vail Avenue Garage: Entrance is Vail Avenue or Highland, between Sigwalt & Campbell Streets.
Daily Fee Parking/Yellow: $2.00
Weekdays, pay daily fee in pay box.
Created for professional of all experience levels, this year’s Annual Meeting is one that you don’t want to miss!